Monday, January 08, 2007

Rocket Scientist?

Ever wonder why males tend to do stupid things, moreso than females? I do. A few months ago, I took a road trip up to Kansas City, MO to watch a football game and on the return trip happened to see something that made me look twice. I caught a glimpse of something in my rear view mirror, so I looked again. Yep, someone was doing wheelies at 60+ miles per hour on a crotch rocket motorcycle. It was too far away to tell much, but I already knew it wasn't a female. I slowed a bit, and sure enough, here comes Dr Stupid. He was slowing to about 50 and popping wheelies. Then he would speed up again and do some more. Here's the "crotch-rocket" scientist:

click to enlarge
click to enlarge

4 comments:

autoegocrat said...

I prefer the term "rice rocket," though some consider that to be too close to racist.

John Harvey said...

I think a more accurate description would be something like - idiot. Oh, you were talking about the motorcycle.

Anonymous said...

Don't have to go to KC for that. I-240 will do just fine.

Anonymous said...

Organ doner! The correct name for the person engaging in such behavior is organ donor!
That's where the healthy organs for transplants come from.

As long as no innocent motorists are injured and the asphalt astronaut is the only one who donates his organs, so be it.